Make you of the great opportunity to experience the beautiful trails of Munnar. You can become one with nature either by trekking light trek or hard trek.
” Walking which is the most ancient exercise is still the best modern exercise”
You can trek in groups with proper instructions from the guide. You can enjoy the light trek by walking leisurely or hard trek experiencing lovely sceneries and beautiful Munnar mountains, which is one of the highest regions of the Western Ghats.
|TREKKING TYPES||TARIFF PER PERSON||GENERAL INFORMATIONS|
|5 hrs Soft Trekking (8am - 1pm)||₹750||We get to the mountain of 2000meters height by a walk of 4 kms up & 3 kms down. The walk goes through grass lands & tea fields.|
|6 hrs Hard Trekking Mountain (6am to 12 noon)||₹900||We get to the mountain of 2400meters height by a walk of 4 kms up & 4 kms down goes through the rocks & grass lands.|
|8 hrs Mountain Trekking (6am - 2pm)||₹1,200||We get to the mountain of 2400meters height by a walk of 4 kms up & 8 kms down goes through the grass lands & tea fields.|
|Half Day Trekking (6.30am - 12.30pm)||₹800||We get to the mountain of 2100meters height by a walk of 5 kms up & 4 kms down goes through the tea, coffee, cardamom plantation, rocks & grass lands.|
|Full Day Trekking (6.30am - 5pm)||₹1,400||We get to the mountain of 2100meters height by a walk of 5 kms up & 10 kms down goes through the tea, coffee, spices (15 kinds),rocks & grass lands.|
- All trekking packages include: Guide, Food & Water.
- Minimum 2 persons is must for 5/6 hrs trekking.
- All transportation will be done by jeep.
- Our guides will be knowledgeable in first aid & always carry first aid kits.
- The food will be continental & it will be carried by the guides.
- What to bring & wear: Back bag, sun creams, Sunglass, Walking shoes/Sports sandals & Hat.
- Clothing Warm: Clothes, Hiking Shorts/Pants, Rain Jackets & T Shirts.
For Soft/Medium/Hard Trekking and Multiple days Trek, WhatsApp/Call : +91 9500997733, 9445222330.